Heeeeello and happy Friday!
Here’s the five:
1) Two weeks ago was the wedding of a college friend, so that definitely makes the top of the list of happy-making occasions! You could really feel the love in the room. ^_^ I failed to get a picture with the lovely couple at the wedding itself, but below is a photo at the after “party.”
Left to right: me, the groom, the bride, BFF, BFF’s fiance.
2) Said wedding meant a slew of other good things, liiiiike reuniting with my BFF!
3) Visiting one of my favorite places in Florida: St. Augustine
4) Taking a ghost tour with EMF detectors (expect a whole blog post on this topic soonish)
5) And getting to dress up. I really, really love getting all dolled up and don’t get to do it too often. My dress for this occasion is one of my new favorites, too. I bought it secondhand for only $10 bucks! I even put in the hour and a half of work it requires to curl my hair.