It’s that time of the week again! Here’s another Friday Five.
1. Since my favorite trainer has left my gym, I’ve been hitting the cardio heavily, and making better use of my secondary gym membership at LA Fitness. I’ve never really been a runner, but I’m pretty proud of the progress I’m making. I’m finishing up Week 4 of the Couch to 5K training method, and getting ready to start Week 5 this weekend! It’s not the first time I’ve utilized the Couch to 5K method, but it’s only the second time that I’ve made it this far. I’m doing the Turkey Trot 5K on Thanksgiving this year and my goal is to actually run it this time!
2. I sent the first three chapters of Riot of Storm and Smoke to two of my critique partners yesterday! I was excited, but fairly anxious since it’s the first time I’ve shared any significant portion of Book 2 with anyone, but as I want to get it finished and in readers’ hands in the coming months, it was time!
3. I began a rewatch of Avatar: The Last Airbender this week and oh my goodness, THE FEELS. This series is just amazing. Also, I never saw the complete series before now– only up to the end of Season 2. I just began Season 3, and my God…
4. I’ve also started watch the web series, Carmilla. I’m only a few episodes in, but so far I’m DIGGING it!
5. I’ve been jamming to both of these wrock songs from the short film “I Ship It” for a solid week now.