In an effort to keep this blog updated, I’m going to attempt to keep up with a weekly “Friday Five” list!
1. On Monday, I had Canadian Thanksgiving (Yes, I live in this U.S. Yes, it was technically for Columbus Day. No, I don’t think Columbus deserves a holiday.) off of work, so I went to the beach for a couple of hours with friends and my sunburn is only very mild.
(I promise I wore sunscreen.)
2. We’re having our second “snap” of cold this season in South Florida right now! I’m pretty excited to be able to wear the boots and sweaters that I’m unable to stop myself from buying and only be SLIGHTLY ridiculous, as opposed to FULLY ridiculous.
3. I discovered this song (“Geronimo” by Sheppard) via a Blogilates Instagram video this week and I have been jamming to it preeeeetty much nonstop. Oh, that and “Out of the Woods” by Taylor Swift, which I’m anxiously waiting for on Spotify because dang, it’s appropriate for Riot of Storm and Smoke’s playlist.
4. Legend of Korra is kind of RIDICULOUSLY good already this season. I watched the second episode this Sunday and it blew my mind. (Also, KORRA, YOU AND BREE HAVE THE SAME HAIRCUT NOW!)
5. My friend Elodie’s second book/first novelette “ONE DREAM ONLY” released this week. I had the opportunity to beta read it, and it is deliciously full of angst. Check it out here!